Who we are
This website is owned by James Kellett.
James Kellett is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting this website or communicating electronically with me. You can be assured that the information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This Policy can be updated in the future, so please return and review this Policy regularly.
In operating this website may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or contact us via an online form.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information
The information collected and stored relating to you, is essential to ensure the website offer the best possible service to you. The website don’t request any information that does not directly relate to communication with you or assist in improving the website. The information can be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from me.
- Contact you with information about news to those which were the subject of a previous visit or stay.
Access to information
In accordance with the new GDPR guidelines, you have the right to access personal information this website hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right of access, please contact me at email@example.com.